Skip to content

How good are you

May 2, 2009
tags: , ,

To remind myself of a few things.


You Are 80% Good


You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral. 

And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions… and following them through.

If you’re confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.

Of course you do slip up. No one’s perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps. 

You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself.

Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader.

 

To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you

 

How Good Are You?
About these ads
2 Comments leave one →
  1. Joe permalink
    May 2, 2009 8:48 pm

    80% good is great. :) What do they figure the other 20% is?

    • May 4, 2009 1:31 pm

      ya i guess its pretty good. But I gotta long way to go! but then on second thoughts, who wants to be 100% good anyway? lol.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 18,314 other followers

%d bloggers like this: